The Department of Home Science signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with
- Getmore Software Solutions Pvt Ltd, Virudhunagar in the year 2014
- Idhayam Gingelly Oils, Virudhunagar in the year 2015
- M.R.Groups Textiles & Garments Rice & Oil Mill, Dhalavaipuram in the year 2015
- Arthur Asirvatham Hospital, Madurai in the year 2019.
Details of Consultancy
The Department of Home Science provided the following consultancy services:
- Nutrient analysis of curry leaves, chutney powder and idly powder for Maamis Food Pvt Ltd, Virudhunagar in the year 2016.
- Nutrioptimizer software development for Sri Mookambika Infosystems, Sivakasi in the year 2017.
- Procedure for incorporating functional ingredients into the bakery products given to Mahesh Bakery, Virudhunagar in the year 2017.
- Analysis of moisture content of the given samples for Pavalam Dhal and Oil Mills,Virudhunagar in the year 2018.
- Nutrient analysis of Herbal candy for Department of Biotechnology, Kamaraj
Engineering and Technology, Madurai in the year 2019.
- Dehydration of the given samples for the department of Physics, VVV college in the year 020.