- Maintain decorum both inside and outside the classroom and set a good example to the students.
- Dress modestly and neatly.
- Come in proper hair-do.
- Respect the ideals of democracy, patriotism and peace.
- Treat the colleagues in the same manner as they themselves wish to be treated.
- Speak respectfully of other teachers and render them assistance for professional betterment.
- Refrain from allowing considerations of caste, creed, religion, race or sex in their professional endeavour.
- Adhere to a responsible pattern of conduct and demeanour expected of them by the community.
- Consider the rights and dignity of the students in expressing their options.
- Motivate the students to improve their personal attributes and at the same time contribute to community welfare.
- Encourage the students to participate in both curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Inculcate research aptitude in Students.
- Be friendly to the students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Meet the students after the class hours if needed and guide them.
- Help the students to understand our national heritage and national goals.
- Treat the students impartially regardless of their caste, creed and religion, political, economic and social characteristics.
- Be good counselors and facilitators in guiding the students.
- Co-operate and support the institution in carrying out the programmes related to the educational responsibilities such as appraising applications for admission, advising and counselling students and the conduct of college affairs including supervision, invigilation and evaluation.