- To train our students as scientifically literate professionals with a sense of social responsibilities.
- To provide advanced knowledge in chemistry
- To develop in students employable skills for job opportunities in the field of education, R&D institutions and industries
- Acquire knowledge, abilities and insight in well-defined area of research within Chemistry.
- Acquire the skills of planning and conducting advanced chemical experiments and applying
structural-chemical characterization techniques.
- Examine specific phenomena theoretically and/or experimentally, contribute to the generation of new scientific insights or to the innovation of new applications of research in Chemistry.
History of the Department
Department of Chemistry (PG) is committed to holistic development of rural women compassing
quality education, skill development, experiential understanding and above all, rooted in value-based learning, since 2010. A team of highly qualified and enthusiastic faculty members of our department possessed profuse knowledge and experience in academic and research. The well-Equipped classrooms, laboratory and library with the collection of more books are the
outstanding features of our department to help the students to enrich and update their skills and knowledge. The department activities are exclusively designed to develop and recognize the research qualities and potential among students. As a part of our chemistry association activity,
Guest lectures by Eminent Scientists, Faculties and Researchers from National level Institutions were arranged.