iconofficevvvc2014@gmail.com, officevvvc@vvvcollege.org

Lodge your complaints

Grievance Redressal Cell

  • Grievance Redressal Cell helps students to record their complaints and solve their problems related to academics, facilities and personal grievances.
  • Every Department has a grievance cell led by the Head of the Department.
  • Student complaints are addressed to the Head who then passes it on to the Department faculty.
  • Serious issues are discussed in the staff meetings and the rest are sorted out in an informal manner.
The composition of the students' Grievance Redressal Committee is as under:

1Dr. S. M. Meena RaniPrincipal

      Complaint Boxes have been installed in the College campus in which the students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing grievances and their suggestions for improving the academics/administration in the college.

♦ The students can personally approach any member of the cell or write an application and drop in to Grievances Cell Box in the college.
♦ The Committee sorts out their problems promptly and judiciously.
♦ The Committee also redresses the grievances of the students as and when required.
♦ As a result of this mechanism, our institution has pleasant ambient atmosphere and good work culture with in-built goodwill and mutual understanding among the students.

Click here to lodge your grievance

Complaints of Caste based Discrimination by SC/ST/OBC Students/Teachers/Non-Teaching Staff

            As per the regulations of University Grants Commission (UGC), an Online Portal has been developed by the Institution for the benefit of SC/ST/OBC Students, Teachers and Non-teaching Staff of V.V.Vanniaperumal College for Women, Virudhunagar. They may post their grievances and concerns regarding SC/ST/OBC discrimination or any kind of injustice through this Online Portal. The institution would take necessary steps and provide proper solutions for the inconveniences that they had experienced. The information regarding the complaints are maintained as strictly confidential.

Click here to lodge your complaint